MICHAEL KORS FALL 2011 JEWELRY COLLECTION

MICHAEL KORS FALL 2011 JEWELRY COLLECTION







HAVE YOU ALREADY seen Michael Kors fall 2011 jewelry collection?
The prices are not that bad - the collection starts at $45 and goes up to $395. The combination of the gold + tortois is very chic and the fact that most of the pieces are looking like a chain is even better I think ... I already fall in love with some of the pieces; the Silver Link Bracelet, the Link Necklaces & the Rose Golden Buckle Ring are very lovely. Let's see if I can grab a piece or two. I mean as you all know I'm huge Michael Kors fan anyway so you really don't need to ask me for my opinion about this fall 2011 jewelry collection by Mr. Kors. Later!











_____
__


Kommentare:

  1. I'm adoring your blog - you have a cool,
    edgy taste in clothes.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You really make it seem really easy with your presentation
    but I find this matter to be really something which I feel I might by no
    means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely wide for me.

    I am taking a look ahead for your subsequent
    submit, I'll try to get the dangle of it!
    Have a look at my website ... michael kors pink bag

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Whats up very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful ..
    Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I'm glad to search out a
    lot of useful info right here in the post, we need work out extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

    Look at my webpage: ロレックスコピー

    AntwortenLöschen